My Dream House . Huu ~ ^_^



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim . ^_^ 


May we get hugged by Allah’s warm Love every night. May He always shine His light of guidance towards His Jannah. And may He, the Al-mighty make us stronger in facing all kinds of tribulations. However, we have to make the effort to show our true Love for Him just like the way He (Allah Azz Zawajalla) does. Did we even ponder that everytime we breathe, never once He leave us alone in misery because He (Rabbul Alameen The Master of the Universe) is very close to us giving us such a beautiful life. Alhamdulillah. 


I’ve always dream to have a Classic House Concept. Well, a dream that is inevitable. Just like what people who are close to me said before, “You’re just being too ambitious, Nafisah.” >.<



1. I don’t quite like a multi storey bungalow. I love to have a house with ground levelonly. Easier for me to clean the house and find for the missing people in my family. Hehe.


2. I love to own a house with many windows. To have lots of windows and people kept saying that it looks more unique in that sense. Like kampong! For this picture below, somehow it looks cozy to me and very relaxing for a cup of tea.


3. Just another luxurious idea to have a dinning room which is closer to the garden. SubhanAllah, I’m speechless! ^_^




4. My dream room, our room. InsyaAllah. (:


5. Masy’Allah, another room that will just make an amazing complete house.
♥ Children, they are uniquely amazing created by no other than Allah. Teach yourself to appreciate them first before you start teaching them. (:



6. For a grown up young ladies. Not too much pink, please. I believe that I should learn to introduce more colours to either of my boys or girls. Well, colours make wonders to children. I will never agree to people kept saying that pink are for girls and blue are for boys. Not for me.


7. You must be wondering why am I so engrossed with the ladder concept in my children’s bedroom. This is to enhance more on their gross motor development. Hehe. For young prince charming room.


8. A simple cozy study room. Abraham Lincoln once mentioned that a capacity and taste for reading gives access to whatever has already been discovered by others. As for me, I believe the Qur’an and hadiths is enough to lead me to a perfect path to Jannah. InsyaAllah, Ameen. So, I am trying hard to cope up with my Qur’an and hadiths, especially to conquer the arabic language. :)


9. Not forgetting his special room office. Perhaps should think about a home studio instead of this? You choose. 


10. Yes! YES! YEESSS! I’ve been longing for to have a musholla at home. SubhanAllah, isn’t it a great idea to have a reserved musholla room at home? Perhaps with wudhuk area built in. InsyaAllah.


11. Very clean white kitchen with all of the important kitchen utensils.



12. Quite a modern touch up to this bathroom, maybe? I remember my mom said this to me: “It’s okay not to have a beautiful bathroom like anyone else, but it is very important to own a clean one just like what Islam has taught us.” Thank you mama sayang! This is why I can’t stop loving you. (:


No matter how beautiful a house can be, it will never be the same as Allah’s paradise. Whatever it is, let’s learn to be grateful or feel syukr for everything we have had. Alhamdulillah… alhamdulillah…alhamdulillah… Thank you Allah… ❤❤❤